NOTRE DISCORD
REJOIGNEZ-NOUS 0 ONLINE

unfair ban on me IGN : 69Toxic

Pseudo Minecraft
69Toxic
Discord
Azzam#2020
1682499761134.png
thats is a proof of how far am from the server my ping is a legit ping i got banned frist cuz i was using a bug with the golden apple it was 12hrs punishment and after i joined back i found out that im banned of using a VPN and that not true im not using VPN or anything to high my ping i hope the pic enough proof for you if you needed any other proof pls replay. thanks for understanding

kingnat40

Ancien gros chat
Hello,

You are not banned for using a VPN, the server just block you because you cleary are using a location changer cause you are not located as same as your screen shows :)

Unless you find that location changer and block it you will not be able to join the server.

Have a good day.

Pseudo Minecraft
69Toxic
Discord
Azzam#2020
bruh -_- cleary ?!?!? 😑 im not using location changer where is your proof of me using location changer you could serach my pc with anydesk to proof im not using anything tell me anything to do to proof you that im not using location changer or VPN or any of that

kingnat40

Ancien gros chat
Hello,

You have to read your rules because we don't do any verification on the PC of our users, this is prohibited : https://rules.rinaorc.com/

I can't provide you any proof because this concern our moderation system and you are not authorized to have an access or an eye on that.
I can just tell you that our system detect you at another location than your current one that you said and that's why you are blocked.

If you could join before and not now that means there was a changement on your pc or other that could change your location, an anti-virus can provide location changer for exemple.

We can't help your further unless you find the location changer and disable it.

Have a great day.

Pseudo Minecraft
NyKolas2606
Voir la pièce jointe 9060 thats is a proof of how far am from the server my ping is a legit ping i got banned frist cuz i was using a bug with the golden apple it was 12hrs punishment and after i joined back i found out that im banned of using a VPN and that not true im not using VPN or anything to high my ping i hope the pic enough proof for you if you needed any other proof pls replay. thanks for understanding
i think the distance is not a Problem because i'm from Madagascar and play in Madagascar. The only one time i saw that message is when my connection droped down so i think, it's your connection so i invite you to check it before playing!